Sunday 25 January 2015

Classical Music Playlist for Studying

I basically listened to 100 Greatest Classical Music Works from Youtube for most of my study sessions and skipped whatever I didn't like. So this is a list of the songs I liked from there and from what I listened to from a bunch of different websites.

My top ten classical music pieces for studying/cramming:
  1. The Nutcracker- Waltz of the Flowers(Tchaikovsky)
  2. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik(Mozart)
  3. The Four Seasons(Vivaldi)
  4. Violin Concerto in E minor(Mendelsshon)
  5. Ode to Joy(Ludwig van Beethoven)
  6. Symphony #5(Ludwig van Beethoven)
  7. Symphony No. 9-From The New World(Dvorak)
  8. Hold Me to This: Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead
  9. Ave Maria (Bach/Gounod)
  10. Moonlight Sonata(Beethoven)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D