Friday 3 April 2015

Did You Miss Me?

You did? Aww shucks, you're making me blush.


Exams are over and I aced it! 

Okay... Not aced but I did great by my own standards and that's what's important. 
I'm placed 6th in my class and 46th in my entire form and I feel GREAT.
Look below to see the improvements I made:

Subject: (Previous Exam)--->(Latest Exam)
 Add Maths: 42%(E) ---> 78%(A-)
Chemistry: 55%(C) ---> 80%(A)

It's a far cry from great or even good to be honest but the important thing is that I improved my score through my own hard work; my blood, sweat and tears. There's no shortcut to studying and if anyone tells you that they perform without putting in any effort, well, they're lying.

They probably go for tuition from dawn till dusk and that, my friend, is the truth.

Anyways, this is it for this post but look forward to the next post. Once again I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your hectic schedule to read my ramblings. 

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D