Sunday 20 March 2016

My SPM 2015 Results


LONG TIME NO SEE!

My apologies for taking so long to update.  I've been busy with college applications and other post SPM shtuff. I still have a lot of unfinished business but I just really really wanted to tell you guys the great news.
I GOT 8A 1B!

An actual picture of me after I got my results
It isn't really an amazing result but I'm satisfied with it. 

but...

I'm just really a little unsatisfied with that one B+ cause it's like 
WTF MAN IT'S ONLY 5 MARKS MORE JUST GIVE ME AN A! 

I contemplated getting a recheck for the paper(Physics) but the office clerk advised me against it. He said that usually B+ rarely ever becomes an A. He said you should only do it if:

A. You've always gotten an A before.
B. You got an A in the SPM Trials exam.
C. You're pretty fucking sure you aced that test.
I fit none of the above so I decided not to do it. 
Also, they said the grade can drop after a recheck.
Plus, a recheck costs one hundred ringgit per paper.

YUP.
YOU HEARD ME RIGHT.
ONE HUNDRED RINGGIT.

Ain't no way I'm gonna pay a hundred bucks for recheck which might downgrade to my marks. 

Anyway, that's all for this post.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my next post where I'll complain talk about the HOTS/KBAT questions in SPM 2015 and tell my thoughts on it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow,congrats Reina! I got the same results like you. But my B+ was for BM. So yeah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too!
      BM was pretty rough last year so don't beat yourself up too much about it. It's still a great achievement. 👍

      Good luck for uni! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

      Delete

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D