Saturday 19 March 2016

Further Study Overseas

A lot of people want to study overseas but don't know how. I'm not exactly qualified to be giving advice to anyone on studying overseas. So to get you started, I compiled a list of helpful links to guides on studying overseas.

USA
A popular choice among sports players because of the ability to play college sports while studying and the various sports scholarships available for sports like tennis and golf.

USA Government
USA: Applications & Student Life
Studying in US V1(may be a little outdated here and there)


UK
The country which the education system in Malaysia is most similar to so it'll be easier for Malaysian students to adapt. Leans very much to academics.

Education UK
Study in England
British Council
Studying in the UK V3




AUSTRALIA
A common choice for many Malaysians because it's relatively near to Malaysia compared to the UK and the US.

Australian Government
Study Link
Studying in Australia (V 3.1)


SINGAPORE
The most viable option for Malaysian students who want to study overseas but may not have the financial means to go to further countries.

Singapore MOE
Study Link
Studying in Singapore Thread V1


JAPAN
Home to anime, manga and vocaloids.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
JASSO
Go Overseas

KOREA
Home to the K-dramas and Kpop singers and bands that are all currently the rage in Malaysia.

Korean Government
Studying in Korea
Top Universities.com


HOLLAND/ THE NETHERLANDS
A beautiful country with friendly people who are mostly multilingual . They speak English, Dutch and German.

Study in Holland
Study Link
Study in the Netherlands


I'll update this list with more links whenever I can so check back!
If you know of any other helpful links for studying abroad, please put them in the comments below and I'll add them into this post. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Reina , helpful and informative post ! You've been to my blog and commented on one of my posts , that's how i get my way here ! By the way , I blog alot about the JPA scholarship to Korea, Japan , Germany and France . ( More on the scholarship to JAPAN . It might be helpful to whoever it concerns ! Here's the link (one of them )
    http://mutedmotormouth.blogspot.my/2015/07/jpa-pr...

    and the link to my blog http://mutedmotormouth.blogspot.my

    Have a nice day =)

    ReplyDelete

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D