Sunday 20 March 2016

The Complete Guide to SPM

The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM) has come and gone once again.
Now it's this year's candidates turn to start their journey to the end of secondary school.  

The candidates for this year's SPM probably have many questions for their seniors but may not have the chance to do so or may be too intimidated to ask.  So, I've decided to do a series documenting my SPM 2015 experience, my tips for acing it and some post-SPM advice too.  Hopefully it'll be if use to all you current Form 4 or Form 5 juniors out there who are scouring the net for SPM tips.

I'll link to all the post in the series here when I'm done. 

General
The Basics (Malaysians can skip this)


Subject-by-subject
The part 1 for all the subjects are basically a summary of the format and the structure of the paper while the part 2 is the actual tips.


You can receive updates when a new post comes out on the blog by submitting your email in the "Follow by Email" widget shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D