Saturday 7 February 2015

After SPM/O-Levels?

So you've just finished secondary school or high school and you're probably thinking now what?


"Relaxation and whatever I want right?"

BZZT! Wrong answer.

You've gotta start preparing early for your next step. Ideally, you should have already
  • decided whether you want to:
    (A) Go to University
    (B) Go for Pre-U
    (C) Aim for STPM(equivalent to GCE A-Levels)
    (D) Work
    (E) Take a year off studying and resume later
If you haven't, no problem, start now.
.
.
.
.
.

You done yet? No? It's okay, take your time.
.
.
.
.
.

You still can't decide? Wow. This is serious.

Let me give you a hand.
Here you go.


Why I have never been so offended! I am completely serious! 1000% serious!
If you don't believe me, just click on the picture then! HMPH!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, there! Just wanted to say that I like your writing style. If at all , at one point or another you feel like giving up on blogging, just remember my words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      This is the first time anyone has ever said that about my writing. I don't get many views but it's good to know that there are people who enjoy reading my blog.

      Delete

Want to be notified when somebody replies you?
Check the "Notify me" box at the lower right hand corner. :D